Thursday 29 July 2010

Welcome....

Hi, this is the first of (hopefully) many blog posts by me. First off: Introduction,
For anyone who does not know. My name is Kevin Chan, I am an avid gamer, football fanatic and a history graduate from Queen Mary, University of London. The blog posts will mainly consist of my views on the football (soccer) and gaming worlds, although i may throw in occasional rants and other random assortment of fun. Football and video games are great passions of mine and have been a big part of my life for the past 15 (?!?!) years. My favourite football team is Arsenal and have been supporting them since i can remember. I hope you will enjoy the posts which i will be posting every so often and hope that you will in turn post your own opinion on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment